Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well prepared

Now i'm at lim sheng's house, i know it has been days since i last blogged. I've been enjoying all the food and times with my good friends this while and it has been a memorable one for me. Well, today is already saturday and i'm going to report on this coming wednesday and i'm well prepared for it. I really appreciate all the love and concerns from whoever who had showered on me during this very short period, it is indeed a memorable experience in life. Haha! Alright lets talk about what happened yesterday instead. My work ended at 10.30pm and came to lim sheng's house, met jason, acer, hazwan here and we slacked inside his cosy and hotel-like room. Thereafter, we ordered macdonalds delivery and enjoy the food. After eating, needless to say, smoking time and some of us went out to poolside and drink champagne. I had such a bad encounter yesterday, these few days, every now and then i would help my friend to manage his cleaning services at west coast market. I'm supposed to look after the workers and collect money from the stalls at 10.30pm every night and i would help to collect plates during the busy hour. When i was helping out yesterday, a family of indians wanted to give me a tips of 30 cent. WTF! It was damn insulting for me and i think they might think that i'm a china foreign worker there. I was really pissed off! But at least it is a way of earning, so its okay.
Forget it, know how to die and you'll know how to live !
HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment