Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally Sunshine after heavy downpour

Me and Cassandra's mum
Fuck face
Love this picture so much with jowee, you guys should know why :)
I'm not trying to act, they asked me to! Haha, no la(class outing)
Nice~ class outing
Hey! my internet was down for a couple of days and i can't blog, yea.
It was really a blessing, everyone was fine and everything ended. No more sorrows and worries, haha ! afterall, they mean alot to me and that was the reason why i was so sad that day.
Life is good now, still slacking and procrastinating, not yet to start for my revision and i know this is not the right attitude too :) I'm gonna change this attitude real soon, i trust myself!
Nothing much today, went to boon's camp to attend his P.O.P in the early morning with his mum and witnessed the discipline in the camp. Army life is not easy afterall :( i'm scare now because i'm joining the army soon, like 3 years later ! HAHA!
Ah boon was detained so he can only come out on monday, miss him, haha
After attending P.O.P, went home and slacked for the whole day, doing stupid stuff and talking nonsense sitting on that same old piece of marble tiles again -.-
Life is boring

No comments:

Post a Comment