Monday, March 9, 2009

Can't bear to see

These few days had been one of the few bad moments of my life. Everything happened so sudden and everybody was taken aback. Everything seemed so fine the day before, planning where to go after this and that but ended up in such a situation whereby everybody got so worried and having insomnia. My heart sank as if it weigh thousands tons when i knew what happened and it seemed like thousands of needles piercing through my heart because i really can't take it. I really hope that this is a dream and i'm willing to wake up earlier to prevent everything from happening. I miss the days when we were playing blind mice, i miss the days when we had party, i miss the days when we joke around like nobody's business, i miss the day when we played dota and gamble but i know everything will be different from today onwards:( Inconsolable
I can't sleep tight every night, the memories that we had in the past kept wondering about in every corner of my brain, tears rolled down, heart seems like it is bleeding every second. Although things turned out the way we doesn't want it to be, we still have to live positively and everything will be fine. Brothers, trust me , i'll wait for you guys if it is really going to be a tradegy. I know all of you are putting on brave fronts and laughing so that the rest of us will not be worried but what we had is not just friendship, but brotherhood. I have tried very hard to put on a smile infront all of you but its time to cry out to make myself feel better.
Hope that things turn out well, Love and take care guys!
Too many things to do, yet too little time, no matter the distance, we'll be brothers forever , Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment