Thursday, March 5, 2009

misundstood

hey ladies and gentlemen!, haha now is 9am early in the morning and i'm sitting infront of my com like a junk kid because i've yet to shower. I didn't attend school because brother woke me up at 7.10 and i doubt i can make it to school by 7.20 so i continue sleeping. When i was in deep sleep, mum came home after working and start nagging like nobody's business and she didn't even get her facts right right. She didn't know how i feel when she said : "You didn't attend school every now and then, you think your father is the principal of the school?if you really don't feel like studying then go and work factory now!Everyday don't want to go school,don't know what you want!"
My heart broke, just feel like crying, your words really hurts me. From the way you nagged, you sound like you have a useless son who is nothing but a burden to you, but have you ever thought of the times when i got my achievements? Almost every class test i did well, but i didn't tell you, even if i tell you, you will say its not O level right!So whats the point of telling you about my monthly test results? You were not there whenever i do my homework, i did my homework in the afternoon, you woke up during the evening and just see me either slacking infront of the computer or i'm out. I don't need you to pamper me, but i really hope that you get your facts right first before scolding me. This year is my O level, I mugging hard, i don't need encouragement and the unwanted sarcarsm from you thanks. Trust me, we shall see :)

I do homework, you sleeping,
you wake up, saw me going out,
every now and then saw my cigarette on table,
didn't even compliment me for my achievements but only nag me on my mistakes , fuck it
yea perhaps i'm really just a junk kid that nobody wants

No comments:

Post a Comment