Monday, March 2, 2009

Mesmerised by your smiles

Felt so empty today, went back home from school and took afternoon nap.
Everything was alright in school but i realised i hate geography this year.
Tracy was teaching at a pace of a hayabusa and i just cannot figure out what she is trying to do.
Life was tiring during every geography lesson but left with no choice :(
I got so irritated by the vibrations of my phone because woody kept calling me while i was sleeping. Woke up and went to have dinner with Quan Chun,Tiong and Woody at market.
After that we headed to JSCC to do abit of revision for POA. Yap came out of nowhere and joined us and we left our notes aside.LOL
Then acer came to my house to slack because he didn't wanted to go home as he hates his father like how i hate geography.
HAHA! alright i know i'm kinda lame.
Amy said that my blog looks like essay writing because of the correct sentence structure and all.I'm not using a camera phone now so i don't really get to upload pictures nowadays.
Anyway i really hope that the prize that i'll be getting on 14th march from the school will be a cheque prize rather than some stupid popular or harris bookstore voucher-.- because i really need cash for my 18th birthday on this coming 20th march.
Do wish me happy birthday !Haha!
Its time to turn in and tomorrow will be a better day :) [Hopefully]-.-
Looking forward to this friday Class BBQ~
A new lease of life free from worries and sorrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment