Monday, March 23, 2009

holding on to the glimpse of hope

I do appreciate all the things that my friends and brothers have done for me even though it is just as simple just spending time with me. Every morning i wake up, i told myself that the time remaining is getting shorter and shorter and i'll cherish every moments i have with my clique. Well, i'm praying for the best and also at the same time prepared for the worst outcome. Early in the morning, i went to school and approached principal, told her everything and hope that she will write me a good report to help me get off the hook. I felt much relieved when i knew that she is willing to help me. I went back home after school and headed down to that place with marble tiles. Anyway thanks wilyn for the book, i really appreciate it, loves.
Life is full of changes, this is just part and parcel of life, i will not give up although my dream has soured but i believe i'm still not at my wits end yet. Boon told me that day that people like us have to fall down and feel the pain before we can learn and i agreed, i always thought that i'm always on luck but not everyday is sunday yea :)
It's okay though, i'm prepared for any dreadful outcome so i'm enjoying my life to the max now.
Everything happens for a reason, maybe this time round is to wake me up for stronger challenges ahead in my life
enjoy life peeps! i'll try to update some pictures soon, stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment