Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As usual

Oh dear everyday is the same, slacking at the void deck and letting my butt rot on the marble tiles after school. This is how i spent my teenage years :( it is kind of sad for me though .
Haha, but what to do ? With the current pocket money of mine can bring me to nowhere except that place. I actually wanted to spend my coming birthday at one of the pub which daryl had introduced me but i discard that idea because i feel that i should organize a BBQ so that my female friends can join in the fun and its time to withdraw some cash from my savings although i promised myself that it is only for my bike license but i reckon its worth it this time round. I've failed myself because i promised esther that i'll read at least a quartar of the book(The Green Miles) but i have just started with it and i'm just reading page 60 :(Haha!
Well, its time to start packing up my books and worksheets to prepare a condusive enviroment for myself because its already march and its time to start revision!

Afterall, its my fault, this time round, it does'nt takes two hands to clap :)
I just can't stop myself from looking at that direction even though the feeling has faded. Perhaps it has became a habit of mine but certainly time is all that needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment