Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Head over heels in ...............

Hey guys! I'm in freaking good mood today! I just don't know what was the cause of this but i'm feeling really good. Today tuition was canceled due to some personal reason and i have been trying real hard to read as much as possible. Spent a splendid day swimming at jurong east complex with jason and acer, although the weather doesn't seem good in the early afternoon but it became sunny when we reached there. Spent the other half of my day slacking at jurong spring cc but came back home at 8plus. I have made up my mind, i shall organize BBQ to celebrate my 18th birthday! ohh, i can't wait for that day, anticipating! Actually wanted to type out notes for geography but was fatigued today so will be doing it tomorrow. I'm now waiting for feng rong to come over because i'm effing bored now looking at my moniter like a moron, listening to music and dancing on my chair. LOL :)
What jason told me was right, all of us are still complacent now and we should change our attitude towards studies. And frankly, what is the big deal here when you're good in your english? You're getting on my nerves because you exudes an air of arrogance in class and trying to show others that you are flamboyant in your english?come on, you're nothing but a pile of unwanted waste in the eye of waithong :)
Better wake up your idea and be humble.
Last but not least, manage your eye well, stop looking at unnecessary things :) as everybody knows it

No comments:

Post a Comment