Thursday, April 2, 2009

unpredictable future

oh gosh, i have not been blogging because there are too many things happening, my another good friend just got caught and i'm really wordless right now. Thinking of the times that we used to laugh and scold each other no matter what topic it it, it all changed and nobody knows what will happen to us in the near future. Well, i know it myself that i'm already a laughing stock to many because of the things that i have done despite knowing that some of my friends have already been caught but i did not expect him to be the next dumbass although he looks like a blockhead all the time. I believe everything is predestined and i do believe in fate this time round. I'm now using my lappy on my bed and my room is dark, when i close my eyes, i will start to see flashbacks of us slacking together and scolding each other. These are memories and it meant alot to all of us because i dare not think of what will happen to all of us in the future. Will there be a day when we all sit down and drink together like what we used to ? Will there still be times when we are slacking at a quiet place and having heart to heart talk? Hopefully yes. Without noticing, we have already knew each other for 6 years and the days when we went for our trainings happened as if it was just yesterday. Bro, i am really praying silently for your return and hope that things goes well for all of us! This year is really not a good year for us to be loitering around and doing nothing because when our mind are free, we tends to do things without knowing that it will lead us to grave consequences.
Think before we act ! Time is not the problem, for we will still be the hero that we longed to be one day, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment