Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exciting everyday life

Hello every earthing! I'm finally free today as there are nothing much to do today. Life has been rather great for me since then but i'm really cherishing everyday and i live according to "live like there is no tomorrow" theory. Recently, i just bought a LG secret from a friend, a nice phone and i love it ! Hmm, i'm really in fear now because my mid year examinations is just round the corner and i'm slacking like nobody's business. I guess i will not be shocked even if i fair badly for my mid year exams :) This morning, i had physics test and i left 1 whole question in section B blank and i knew i am going to be in hot soup soon :( But who cares ? Guess what, I wrote something really stupid on my physics paper, i wrote "Before a person suceed, he must fail first" LOL! I know this is hilarious but i enjoyed it ! oh god, maybe i'm turning crazy soon because of all the crazy stuff that i have did recently. Today is 14th april and god has given me almost 1 month to enjoy, I really cherish it and hope that my I.O will not harress me and would not hinder me. Knew this guy weeleong for several years, pray hard for you bro Thanks jovan and weeleong for the company at west coast!
All of us will be fine i think ?hah! We are both acting, don't be offended! haha
This woman has been giving me support, encouragement and never fails to wake me up every morning for school. She has been there for me whenever i need her although we quarrel all the time. She has been working night shift everyday just to make ends meet and i can see that she just hang in there just for us but me, as a son, is not obedient and creating many nuisance day and night. :( Mum, I'm really sorry I'm eating !

No comments:

Post a Comment