Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In a state of unstability . . . .

It is 9.49 pm now and i am sitting infront of my computer and staring into the blanks wondering what kind of results will i get for my mid-year exams. I just don't know why i always have this kind of "can't afford to lose" attitude and it is really getting on my nerves. Now, a mixture of feelings lingered through my mind and i am really losing on that little glimpse of hope. I know it has been very long since i last blogged but there is a reason because i am really busy handling some personal matters. Lets begin with my day, I came back to school at around 2pm and slept on my sofa while waiting for jason. He reached my house and we did our cme projects. I find that the project is really ridiculous but we have no choice for our CME teacher is our school's DM. alright, we went to jurong spring macdonalds and had our revision. I just came home and there is nothing else:) I shall end it here, i think i will start blogging everyday from tomorrow onwards if i am free . Stay tuned peeps/earthings !

No comments:

Post a Comment