Thursday, April 16, 2009

Drumming!



Good night everybody, now is already 12.30am and i'm on my bed using my lappy. Lets talk about my day spent at hazwan's house. I came back home from lim sheng house in the morning and i met up with acer,jason,asraf and limsheng and headed down to hazwan's house. We enjoyed ourselves there because of hazwan's drumming set. Although it was fun but i was so fed up with myself because i realised that my body coordinating skill is not very good and i feel that i look like a retard whenever i didn't manage follow the beat. We left his house at 7pm and we went back to 442 and had our dinner. Anyway, lets stop talking about what we did today because i know that its getting a little bit boring:) Alright, Sometimes we can know what a person is like when a crisis strikes and by then you'll be able to know who is your true friend and who is not :( Whatever it is, we still have to hang on there and be cheerful no matter what happens other than the falling of the sky. Haha!
Alright here are some pictures that i have taken for my CME project recently. Mind you, i really look really ugly in uniform !haha school boy yo!hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment