Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feel

The sudden urge that made me feel like blogging is the feeling that haunted me after you came to my life on 6/12/2008 . Although you left me after awhile, we still remained as good friends. I have always told myself that you have gone for long but I'm here to stay. Although it has been over a year, I still could not figure out what he has done so much that he could make you love him so much and as if you would topple and fall if he leaves you one day. Yes i admit, i do not want to be just a friend to you, i wish i could still cuddle and hug you like i did. i miss your sweet voice whispering to my ears saying you love me. Every now and then, i would think of you because you are etched in my heart. I did try to love another girl, but no matter who she is, she still could not let me feel the love that you could because you're my first love. Although you always cry and come to me, i still comfort you like i always do because i care. Well, life still goes on. We humans have the most right which is the freedom to choose, I have my say and you have yours. I always smile and tell you that i think of life positively. However, do you really think that I'm so easily contented and all? Do you think that i can let go of you so easily? Don't you think that we are more suitable? Don't you think that you're making yourself suffering more now by doing things that you don't like to do? Don't you think that I shower you the most love? Well, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy. I told one of my ex, once i leave i will not return anymore. I hope this will not be the phrase that you'll be telling me. Whenever we meet, i always look you in the eye and the same question pops out. "Aiden kong, why are you secretly meeting SOMEBODY'S girlfriend now? Ain't she supposed to be your girlfriend?"
If you have to go, I can't stop you. However, I'll still wait here even though the world reckon that I'm a fool .

No comments:

Post a Comment