Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Like a paper note

I have been really busy recently because many things was left undone and i can't find the usb cable to transfer my pictures over to my com. I'm at lim sheng's house right now . I blog just to vent out something that is deep inside my heart right now . If i have the chance to make you believe in me once again, i'll cherish this chance, definitely . Alright firstly i know very well that i'm someone who speaks whatever stuff that comes to my mind and i don't really give a damn at how you feel but after so many times of being let off, i'm slowly adapted to this kind of situation and unknownly finding myself climbing over your head. I believe out of 10 quarrels, 8 quarrels were started by me and i'm at fault and i knew it :) its just that i don't want to admit that i'm in the wrong. You gave me so much chances but i didn't amend my ways until i saw that msg that special night. Indeed, i can't sleep well that night, many stuff came to my mind and i was thinking of better ways to solve those problems instead of asking you to fuck off immediately :)haha! Seriously, i really don't know that life has been so hard on you when i was not there by your side holding your hands to guide you through the dark path and hearing you throw whatever nonsense you want on me. Hmm, i was actually leading a carefree life without having to care about anybody during that period but i realised that it was meaningless. No point . That was the only thing that came to my mind. I always try to pretend that i don't care, you know it very well that mr kwt is a sore loser . haha . BUT actually i do care alot, yea. Hmm What i wanna say right now is that i sweared to myself that i will not scold without reasons and give attitude without reasons. That is the promise i will give to you and all of my close ones :)
Whatever it is i still hope that i'll be the paper to be there for you when you have things to write and so that i will know how is your everyday life , like a diary :)
take care my love drink more water flu ass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment