Friday, February 27, 2009

Short-term memory leads to impulsive actions

Oh god, today was the first day soaking myself in perspiration after recess this year.
I joined classmates for basketball match as one of them said that i was a good basketball
controller last time when i was in basketball team.
Thanks for the compliment dude! i appreciate it but you've flattered me too much because i
always felt that i was a burden to my team.
After matches, went back to class and did chemistry practical test. Oh god, i did not know that woody was able to help me with my experiment!I was pretty surprised when he managed to
fill in the blanks in the test paper given by erwin soo despite his absence for school recently.
I really had bad memory, I actually took what happened yesterday as what had happen today and i pointed middle finger at her for no reason and I only realised it when I reached home this afternoon.LOL! I'm so guilty right now for scolding her for no reason again:(
I admit i was really in the wrong because of the miscommunication in us but i guess this friendship is uncertain anymore.
Tomorrow will be a tiring day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment